Monday, April 07, 2008

Living in America

Hello there. Rocky here. Sid has not been pulling her weight blog-wise so I decided to take a stab at it. This entry is about things I like. The first thing I like is living in America. Just like the movie where my namesake fights the Russian guy.

I really like my chair.
I like to eat the fertilizer B put on the lawn today.
I like that B and J take me on walks twice a day no matter what.

I really like the pig J got me.
I like the trash almost as much as Sid

I really like my kennel. Inside and on top.

I like Sid's ankles. They taste good.
I also like B and J's shoes, socks, underwear, and J's shirts and jackets.

I really like it here. I am still really nervous and high strung, but it is cool. That is just how I am.

2 comments:

Kathryn and Ari said...

Rocky,
You sound like Ari's kind of dog: nipping at ankles, chewing on socks, destroying menacing trash. And we think you're a heck of a blogger, too!

Shane Kent Louis said...

.,nice blog.,
Dog Fence