Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This is Sid's House

So I welcome the poor little orphan Rocky into my home. I show him every courtesy, share my food with him, walks, B and J's attention. I don't snap at him when he bites my ankles or steps on me (he is a little clumsy). How does the little cretin repay me? He acts like he owns the place, tries to monopolize B and J, and then he has the audacity to steal my password and take over my blog. Sure I don't post very often these days, but quality takes time.

So I decided it was time to put my foot down and command a little respect...

The kennel might by Rocky's, but it is in my house!!!

1 comment:

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hi, Sid-
Thanks for the great note on our blog. Based on your reading interests, it sounds like you've won the intellectual battle around the house, if not the spatial one!

PS-Virginia Woolf is much beloved at our house. I could talk about her all day! (Ari just likes that her last name is a homonym for wolf)