Sunday, November 05, 2006

I've Got It Good

Hey all,
Sorry it's been so long since I rapped at you guys, but the Grad School Miasma of Suckitude continues to hang over our house like a cloud of Bush-era coal plant emissions (invisible, yet deadly like a greenhouse gas) and J continues to hog the computer. Ugh. It's not like she's writing a screenplay or something. At least that would pay off in some serious cha-ching instead of languishing in some academic journal. I'm seriously thinking about buying my own crappy Dell or something. It probably wouldn't last more than a month but at least I would get to express myself again. Then maybe I'll write a Hollywood screenplay and get myself out of here. After all, my life is definitely filled with film-worthy moments. Observe...






I think I will entitle my film "Why? Because I Can!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sweetie - you've got it!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

wally said...

sid--i can't imagine how anyone could find a gradual school paper more interesting than you. your belly is imminently scatchable and your privates licking technique? well, i'm hooked.

wally.