Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blahgging

I'll admit that my heart just hasn't been in it lately. Blogging used to give me such pleasure, and now I'll admit to having a creative slump. I've been thinking about something to write about for days, but haven't been able to bang anything out. Perhaps it is because J has been hogging the computer again. But this is just an excuse... I need to get back on the blogging horse. So, I thought I would start off with some easy targets. Here are some pictures of dog clothes that I found.

You know, so many things come to mind. I'll just, um, yeah...





Yar!!!! Ahoy all ye pirates! In case ye are allergic to parrots ye can carry around a wee dog in a Louis Vuitton bag! Yar!!!
















And for a trick, this dog's Great Oppressor makes him pick up trash on the side of the highway.











The caption for this outfit reads "Bubble Gum scented and glows in the dark! Available in girls only. Care: Machine wash gentle in cool water and tumble dry on low heat. Your pets' body heat will re-energize the scent to enjoy for quite some time." I can think of worse things than smelling like bubble gum and then subsequently recharging the foul stench of bubble gum when I exert myself. Or at least I will think of worse things. Just let me think about this for a while. I'll get back to you.



On the bright side, I suppose that humans do sometimes like to dress up like us as well. What goes around comes around!

4 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh I need to get one of those collars for my Dad for X-mas! Tis the season, not the reason.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Hey Sid!

Thanks for sharing the "FU FU" clothing laugh! I do like Pirates so maybe the one with the skull is more up my alley, but ummmmmmmm
maybe I'll just stay pure chocolate, might be for the best.
Nice Blog! Thought I would just say hello :-)

Tail Wags,
Maddie the Chocolate Lab

wally said...

hey sid!

collars for our naked apes? not a bad idea. and i'm glad THEY wear clothes. they're so ugly and hairless. ugh.

by the way, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED. yup, it's time for christmas tagging. please visit my blog and read the "christmas tag" entry.

wally.

ps. buster made me do it.

Sid the Dog said...

Buster- I fully approve!
Maddie- Thanks for stopping by!
Wally- I found some other really fascinating human collars with big spikes but the naked apes modeling them were, well, naked.
Butchy and Snickers- Indeed, I think the bubble gum scent would drive me mad.