Sunday, March 04, 2007

ASSpen and Flail

Well my body's immune system finally woke from its slumber and slayed the beast that was making me ill. In celebration I went on a mini road trip with B and J to the mountains of Colorado. We visited some friends and B and J went skiing at Aspen and Vail. That's right "I'm talking about Aspen, where the water flows like wine." I spent some time in the car parked in downtown Aspen while B and J met up with some friends after skiing. I'm a natural people watcher and there were definitely some interesting people to watch walking past the car early on Friday night. My favorite was the chubby guy who is obviously some corporate lawyer type from NY dressed like a cowboy. Didn't he see Dumb and Dumber??? I mean really.

I also had an idea for a t-shirt that hopefully will be arriving at J's Cafe Press site soon. It will read something like the following "How many animals had to die just so you could look stupid???" I felt like I was at some nightmare version of the dogpark with all the fur that was walking past the car.

I had a good trip though. It was nice to get out of the house for a few days.

4 comments:

wally said...

Glad you're feeling well enough to make fun of the silly rich people. Clearly wealth is not correlated with intelligence.

Aspen's an odd place. I always thought Hunter Thompson did all that shooting practice to prepare for the day when he went fur coat hunting in Aspen. Guess not.

wally.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Fur coats are good for humping.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Casey said...

Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address for you. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site. Thanks in advance.

Casey@Animal-Internet.com
www.Animal-Internet.com

Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying to anyone reading these comments.

Sid the Dog said...

Simon- maybe we could make a fortune manufacturing and selling "Ass-pens." You know. Pens with little butts.
Wally - It is too bad Hunter is no longer there to thin out the herd. At least Johnny Depp shot him out of a cannon. So cool.
Buster- Indeed.
Casey- No worries! I will get in touch.