Friday, January 11, 2008

Strange Things Are Afoot



Relationships are a great deal of work. What with all the demands on our time and energies, it's a wonder anyone bothers at all. Take Rocky and myself, for instance. J has stepped up our exercise routine considerably, and we've been getting two hours of walking in each day. This is great and all, but I'll admit that I seem to tire a bit more easily than I used to. I was so exhausted from the walks that I didn't even notice this boot underneath my head until several embarrassing shots were taken. In fact, I'm so tired that I can't really think of much to write about. However, I would like to post some more photos of Rocky for the benefit of my relatives so I'll just have to put these up without much commentary.


Some face time on the couch... What would Freud say?


Come to think of it, what would Freud say about the crossed legs? Rocky does this all the time. I think it makes him look distinguished.


He looks so peaceful... Little does Rocky know that B will return soon. I hope we can get him used to human males before that, since I imagine it would be hard for J to convince Ben to sleep in the treehouse since it's been so snowy and cold in Colorado.

1 comment:

Kathryn and Ari said...

Maybe Freud would suggest that the boot represents your subconscious yearning to snuggle with a cow? Come to think of it, didn't Freud admit that he had a similar yearning? As for the crossed paws, even Siggy himself would have to admit your look awfully darn dashing!

Keep up the posts--we love your stories!